Northern Environmental Design is a dynamic ESD consultancy which provides pragmatic consulting advice and prompt service delivery. Our core team of ESD consultants, assessors and engineers work together to deliver a comprehensive range of sustainability services to deliver higher performing sustainability outcomes.
Founder : Jonathan Duverge
- Current - PhD (Architecture)- Researching on energy performance and water use of buildings (Aquatic centres)
- Certificate 4 in NatHERS Assessment
- Advanced Diploma of Engineering Technology (Mechanical)
- Bachelor of Engineering (Mechanical) with Honours
- Master of Engineering Management (Environmental Sustainability and Renewable Energy)
- Member of Engineers Australia
Jonathan is a mechanical engineer who has been working in the engineering industry for over 8 years. He has been working as an ESD mechanical engineer for several years in a well-known engineering and ESD consultancy business in Melbourne. He is an accredited NABERS Assessor, a Green Star Accredited Professional and also an accredited Thermal Performance Assessor.